Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fantastic Location & Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Modern, financially strong, full service 320-bed single community hospital with a 23-bed ICU.
- Responsibilities include percentage of admissions, rounding on floors, hospital committee work, inpatient IM consultation for surgical services, and utilization management.
- Average 20-30 in-patients per day.
- Growing hospitalist program administered by multi-specialty clinic being coordinated with local community hospital.
- Seven general IM plus subspecialty internal medicine.
- Hospital located less than 1 mile from Clinic.
- Categorical internal medicine program, hospitalist experience preferred.
- Expected to be board certified at time of hire or within three years of hire.
- 24 by 7 in-patient. New admission 1:11. Membership/Partnership: Within 1 to 2 years.
- Number of existing physicians in specialty: Three experienced hospitalists.
- Except for transplant services, all specialties are represented.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Nov 28.