Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As well, participation in clinical research is available and welcomed.
- Memorial Hospital has an excellent reputation and continues to grow as evidenced by a $90 million surgical suite expansion completed in August 2009, along with Memorial Children's Hospital, and a new Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- South Bend is a vibrant college community of 170,000 residents and is home to not only The University of Notre Dame, but also several other four- and two-year schools.
- Services include a fully staffed Intensive Care Unit and implemented Electronic Medical Record, Cerner PowerChart, is in place.
- Not J-1 eligible.
- The shores of Lake Michigan are only 30 minutes away, and the area offers plentiful shopping, housing, educational opportunities, and recreational options to suit all tastes.
- Memorial Medical Group is a 125+ provider and growing multispecialty group practice fully integrated with Memorial Health System in South Bend, Indiana.
- Amtrak rail service is available from South Bend Regional Airport with service to downtown Chicago - a two hour commute!
- An award winning organization recognized by Thomson Reuters'.
- Memorial Health System offers excellent benefits, including malpractice with tail insurance, as well as an extremely attractive compensation package!
- Memorial Medical Group, Memorial Health System,.
- We are unable to support H-1b visas at this time.
- It is an exceptional location for those who enjoy the amenities of Chicago, only 90 minutes away, while appreciating the values and cost of living found in moderate-sized university towns.
- Top 100 Hospitals for 2011 as being one of the Top Teaching Hospitals, and is listed as one of the SDI Top 100 Integrated Health Networks in 2011.
- & Memorial Children's Hospital.
- As well, direct flight options are possible to many major destinations including direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago/O'Hare, Cincinnati, Clearwater, Cleveland, Detroit, Las Vegas, New York, and Orlando!
- The opportunity exists to have academic involvement through Indiana University School of Medicine, The University of Notre Dame, and Memorial Hospital's Family Medicine Residency program.
- At this time, we are unable to support H-1b visa sponsorship, and our location does not qualify as underserved.
- We are actively recruiting a BE/BC Internist to work in a 100% Adult Hospitalist position.
- South Bend, Indiana.
- 100% Adult Hospitalist.
- Memorial Health System includes Memorial Hospital, a 526-bed Level II Trauma Center and 36-bed Level Iiib neonatal intensive care unit.
This perm job from Stratum Med, Inc. was last open on Jul 25.