Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · November 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Wabash) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Several colleges and universities in the area offer endless educational opportunities.
- Mobil "Five-Star" restaurants, NFL games and much more within a short drive.
- Up-front student loan repayment of $100,000.
- For more than 90 years, our hospital has worked to ensure that our patients not only receive high quality care, but also a personalized touch not offered in larger hospitals.
- Potential well over $300,000.
- Cost of living 25% below the national average - More bang for your buck.
- One of the top three most physician friendly states in the United States.
- As our new Internist/Hospitalist, you will be part of a team that prides itself on care that has established a long history of loyalty from our patients.
- As an added bonus, we're an easy drive to three major metropolitan areas.
- Our residents know the word "neighbor" means much more than just living next door to someone.
- Flexible schedule - Plan your week to fit your personal life.
- Care that Counts.
- Multiple international airports keep the world within reach.
- Additional $300 stipend for each day of.
- Our local community boasts a generous offering of amenities for everyone, including a cultural center with a 1500 seat theater and a new $12 million Ymca, just to name a few.
- We got it!
- Today, our facility offers a wide range of specialty services.
- The Great Outdoors - Fishing, hiking, boating, spelunking, camping.
- You want it?
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Aug 7.