Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Washington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Amazing resort and casino for all your special occasions.
- All of these words have been used to describe this Midwest town with traditional hometown values.
- The city motto, "A land to be enjoyed for a few days or a lifetime", says it all!
- Couple our fantastic physical plant with National Avatar awards for customer service and quality improvement efforts and you can see why we attract and retain top talent.
- An impressive two-story atrium in our newly remodeled lobby sets the tone for a visit to our hospital!
- Home of the 2010 PGA National Championship.
- Manageable number of daily encounters including well baby checks.
- Minimal ICU work - No procedures required.
- Seven-on/seven-off block schedule - Amazing flexibility in your days.
- Surround yourself with quality, caring providers and remember why you became a physician.
- Minutes from one of the nation's top-rated amusement and water parks.
- Eclectic, Diverse, Warm, Welcoming.
- Two-billion dollar technology "Hot Spot" providing amazing growth.
- This locale has been touted as a fantastic place to raise a family away from the hustle and bustle of the city, as well as a community to explore with many regional amenities at hand.
- Multiple lakes and a national forest for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Ancillary income options available with outpatient work if desired.
- Quality of Life and Professional Satisfaction.
- Round on a full spectrum of adults and pediatrics.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Aug 7.