Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- No procedures required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- ICU rounding required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts: 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.