Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Central Indiana) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Flexible schedule - can be block or weekly.
- Wonderful community atmosphere.
- Established group looking for help as they expand the Hospitalist program.
- Potential loan repayment.
- Vacation, malpractice, CME, etc.
- Excellent long-term potential.
- Very competitive compensation.
- Join an established group as a Hospitalist in this wonderful community.
- Will round on all ages - must be comfortable with Peds.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Sep 29.