Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 14-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shift (7 am-7 pm), with light night.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Monday-Sunday).
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- Vent management, intubations, and central lines are required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 16.