Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Bloomington) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Anticipated income is in the $240K-265K range but with opportunity for more.
- Schumacher Group and Monroe Hospital in Bloomington, Indiana have partnered to build an outstandiing Hospitalist program in this small but well staffed Hospital.
- Our Hospitalist enjoy a competitive base compensation, plus incentive, plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Opened 5 plus years ago Monroe Hospital has offered a convenient and personal touch as well as high quality care option to patients living in and around Bloomington.
- With a current average encounter volume of 10-12 this program has great growth potential.
- Located less than 1 hour from Indianapolis, IN and 5 minutes from the beautiful campus of Indiana University, this 34 Bed Hospital offers candidates a state of the art facility with a well rounded primary care and specialist staff.
- Current schedule is expected to be a 7 on 7 off block schedule with round plus. As the censue grows so will the options for night coverage assistance.
- Schumacher Group is a National ER and Hospitalist management company with 17 years of experience and locations throughtout the country.
This perm job from SCP Health was last open on Jul 8.