Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000 with a potential salary of $160,000.
This permanent job opening (Attica) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Take proactive approach to healthcare by providing quality of care to all patients.
- Positions are full-time and/or part-time dependent upon the candidates desire.
- Full benefits package to include health insurance, STD/LTD, 401K, Life insurance, PTO, etc.
- The provider is also responsible for promoting wellness programs that will serve to educate the patient population and assist them in making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Board certification or eligibility in any of these specialties.
- There is no billing, no.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school.
- The physician is responsible for providing primary care medical services to the employees and dependents of the organization.
- Medical Malpractice.
- A valid IN medical license (or the ability.
- WeCare TLC does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual preference, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
- WeCare TLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Adhere to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Use of the clinic for employee and dependents.
- Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
- Experience in the following areas of practice: Family Medicine, General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Occupational Medicine.
- Flexibility of contracted employee or independent contractor status.
- Implement, promote and evaluate wellness programs set in the clinics.
- WeCare TLC is searching for a Board-certified Physician for on-site clinics in Logansport/Monticello and Attica, IN.
- Hiring and promotion practices are performed with regard to same.
- New patient appointments are set for 40 minutes with 20 minute appointments thereafter.
- Compensation and Benefits.
This perm job from WeCare TLC was last open on Jun 15.