Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · January 20, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chrh is a 162 bed facility.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- Community Health Network is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist physicians. Each opportunity offers flexibility with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems in the nation, Community Health Network has more than 100 sites of care and nearly 550 integrated physicians through Central Indiana, making it the regional leader in access to innovative and compassionate healthcare services.
- Community Hospital South - Indianapolis, IN.
- All candidates should have a consistent and consecutive employment or training record, competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Seeking two experienced hospitalist physicians with respiratory and neurological experience.
- Coverage of ICU program.
- Community Hospital South recently underwent a $ansion, adding 50 patient rooms for a total of 150 all-private rooms.
- Select Specialty Indianapolis is a 45-bed extended acute care hospital, located in the vibrant northside of Indianapolis.
- Cross coverage responsibilities at Community Rehabilitation Hospital, Community Hospital North, and Community Heart and Vascular Hospital.
- Join an established team of 5 physicians.
- Community Howard Regional Health - Kokomo, Indiana.
- Join a well-established Hospitalist program at Community Hospital South, comprised of 8 hospitalists.
- Community Health Network | Partnering with Physicians.
- Community Rehabilitation Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- Providing 24/7 Hospitalist coverage.
- Acute inpatient and Neurobehavioral rehab hospital located on the campus of Hospital North.
- Procedural experience preferred, must be comfortable with central lines and intubations.
- Select Specialty Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- Patient care at each facility is coordinated through Community's state-of-the-art electronic medical record.
- Excellent ancillary and subspecialty support immediately available on the Community North campus.
- Indianapolis | A great place to live and work.
- Brand-new $23 million facility which features a 28-bed brain injury unit, a 16-bed stroke unit and 16 additional beds.
- Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
- This opportunity offers flexible scheduling options with a modified block schedule.
This perm job from Community Health Network was last open on Feb 24.