Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn between $220,000 and $240,000 with excellent benefits including insurance, 401K and a pension plan.
- For those who reside and work here, Indianapolis has a quality about it that makes even the heart of a bustling downtown feel like home.
- Practicing physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Indianapolis is the 12th largest city in the United States, and it is by-far one of our country's most lovable big cities.
- Residents are drawn from all over the globe to enjoy top-notch professional sports venues, a thriving convention industry and numerous cultural attractions.
- Work 16 shifts per mont, 10 hour shifts, DAY Shifts Only.
- Some ICU coverage with great back up by Pulm/CC.
- Enjoy four weeks paid vacation per year.
- Enterprise Medical Services is representing a terrific opportunity to join an expanding group in suburban Indianapolis, just 30 minutes from downtown.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.