Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be.
- Local Board Certified, Epic trained, Internal Medicine Hospitalist needed for 7 days on / 7 days off shift coverage*Coverage needed: July with ongoing opportunity.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM or 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Of Doctors: 6 MDs during the day and solo at night.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Volume: 12 - 18 patients per day.
- Cases include: General Internal Medicine Hospitalists cases.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist required.
- EMR: Epic.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Swing shifts available.
- Indiana license required.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.