Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (northern Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The opportunity allow you to live in an upscale Northern Indianapolis suburb for a commute that's just under an hour.
- Hospitalist Openings with $140K Signing Bonus - Just over an Hour to Indianapolis.
- Generous salary with a very lucrative benefit package offered.
- Excellent coverage with three Physicians scheduled per day with two Nurse Practitioners.
- Seven on, seven off schedule - days only.
- Join a growing Hospitalist team in a great Midwest location.
- Initial signing bonus of $60,000 with retention bonus every year (up to $140,000 over five years).
- Enjoy the beauty of the Midwest in a family oriented community with excellent schools, and local interests such as the Mississinewa River Walk, the annual James Dean Festival, performing arts, museums, great golf courses and much more.
- Reputable hospital with a strong balance sheet and a very positive culture, located at the midpoint between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.