Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking to join a great team with strong leadership, top nursing staff and supportive administration?
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule working Days Only.
- Hospitalist Opening - South Bend, Indiana.
- It is the home of University of Notre Dame, with its gold-domed main building.
- South Bend was voted "Best Place to Raise Your Kids" by Business Week magazine.
- Join a solid team of 20 physicians at this 254 bed teaching hospital.
- H1 visa - sponsorship's available.
- Manageable census of 14-16 patients a day.
- Generous benefits package with signing bonus plus two year Path to Partnership.
- In the city center, the Studebaker National Museum displays classic cars made by the now-defunct local company.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in the home of the Fighting Irish, just 90 minutes from Chicago.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 1.