Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking to join a great team with strong leadership, top nursing staff and supportive administration?
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule working Days Only.
- H1 visa - sponsorship's available.
- Manageable census of 14-16 patients a day.
- Hospitalist Opening - South Bend, Indiana.
- South Bend was voted "Best Place to Raise Your Kids" by Business Week magazine.
- Join a solid team of 20 physicians at this 254 bed teaching hospital.
- Generous benefits package with signing bonus plus two year Path to Partnership.
- In the city center, the Studebaker National Museum displays classic cars made by the now-defunct local company.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in the home of the Fighting Irish, just 90 minutes from Chicago.
- It is the home of University of Notre Dame, with its gold-domed main building.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.