Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South Bend) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a 7 on 7 off schedule working Days Only.
- South Bend was voted "Best Place to Raise Your Kids" by Business Week magazine.
- In the city center, the Studebaker National Museum displays classic cars made by the now-defunct local company.
- Are you looking to join a great team with strong leadership, top nursing staff and supportive administration?
- H1 visa - sponsorship's available.
- It is the home of University of Notre Dame, with its gold-domed main building.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in the home of the Fighting Irish, just 90 minutes from Chicago.
- Generous benefits package with signing bonus plus two year Path to Partnership.
- Manageable census of 14-16 patients a day.
- Hospitalist Opening - South Bend, Indiana.
- Join a solid team of 20 physicians at this 254 bed teaching hospital.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Apr 1.