Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (LaPorte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Intensivist access / closed ICU.
- No procedures required.
- Cerner: EMR.
- La Porte, Indiana offers low cost of living, endless recreational opportunities, and schools that have won national recognition.
- This facility is located just off the shores of Lake Michigan in Norther Indiana.
- This beautiful town is located just 70 miles from downtown Chicago and 15 miles from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan.
- Indiana University Health LaPorte is the recipient of several distinctions including the Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite Award and it is a certified by the Aacvpr as a Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab Center.
- 12 ED beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Purdue University and Valparaiso University offer facilities for higher education.
- 3 rounding day physicians.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Indiana University Health LaPorte Hospital is an acute care center with leading programs in Cardiology, orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, oncology and maternal health.
- The hospital has been the primary healthcare provider in this region, treating patients for over 40 years.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 276 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners