Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (LaPorte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Purdue University and Valparaiso University offer facilities for higher education.
- Indiana University Health LaPorte is the recipient of several distinctions including the Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite Award and it is a certified by the Aacvpr as a Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab Center.
- The hospital has been the primary healthcare provider in this region, treating patients for over 40 years.
- 12 ED beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This facility is located just off the shores of Lake Michigan in Norther Indiana.
- This beautiful town is located just 70 miles from downtown Chicago and 15 miles from the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan.
- 24/7 Intensivist access / closed ICU.
- 12 hour shifts.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 276 hospital beds.
- Indiana University Health LaPorte Hospital is an acute care center with leading programs in Cardiology, orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, oncology and maternal health.
- Cerner: EMR.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- La Porte, Indiana offers low cost of living, endless recreational opportunities, and schools that have won national recognition.
- 3 rounding day physicians.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.