Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kokomo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We currently have 5 Full-time Hospitalists.
- Competitive compensation for a total of 183 Day and Night Shifts.
- Kokomo has a population of 45,000 people and is located 40 minutes north of Indianapolis.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kokomo, IN.
- 7 days on.
- St. Vincent Kokomo is a 167-bed acute care facility serving the residents of Kokomo, Ind.
- The Hospitalist sees a variety of patients and consults for Specialists such as Neuro, Ortho, etc.
- Howard County and surrounding communities.
- We have an open ICU with 13 beds and an intensivist.
- Hospitalist - St. Vincent Kokomo.
- 7 days off/ 12 hour shifts.
- St. Vincent Kokomo has a need for either a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to serve as a Hospitalist.
- In 2013, St. Vincent Kokomo was named as a "Best Place to Work in Indiana" for the seventh consecutive year.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top three physician-friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation's top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle, professional sports, outdoor activities and an outstanding cultural scene.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago