Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- Average births per year are 700.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago