Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- Average births per year are 700.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago