Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Average births per year are 700.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago