Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
- Average births per year are 700.
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago