Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Average births per year are 700.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.