Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatrician will be responsible for rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborn needs within the hospital.
- Average pediatric patients in the hospital is 0-4 depending on season.
- Level 1 nursery (no Nicu or Picu).
- One pediatrician started October 2016.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County - 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.
- Accepting new grad or experienced provider.
- Work 7 days on/7 days off.
- Signing bonus and/or student loan repayment and relocation package.
- Average births per year are 700.
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 36,000 in a county of 68,000.
- Recruiting a BC/BE pediatrician or Med/Ped to newly established pediatric hospitalist program.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theatre, Museum, public and private golf courses, lot of local youth sport and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivgy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Excellent compensation of $210K and benefits package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Located within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.