Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Evansville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Provide coverage for 1 hospital, no driving around involved.
- See average of 18 patients for day.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking an BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join our large, collegial group of hospitalists.
- Relocation allowance.
- 182 shifts annually.
- 27 physicians, 8 nurse practitioners on team.
- Main hospital is a 450 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed Micu, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds Sicu.
- Start on income guarantee and move to worked rvu model with quality incentives.
- Liability insurance (Indiana State Medical Malpractice Act caps damages).
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of St. Vincent (Indiana) and member of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit, faith-based healthcare organization in the United States Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Evansville, IN.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Moonlighting shifts available.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physician-led, Patient centered care.
- Comprehensive health benefits and Retirement savings plan (403b).
- 7 on/7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago