Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Wayne) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full sub-specialty support 24/7.
- 7 on - 7 off or 14 on - 14 off schedule/182 shifts per year.
- NP takes floor calls.
- Lutheran Hospital is a 396 bed Level II Trauma center located in southwest Fort Wayne.
- High acuity patients - great opportunity to learn new skills while perfecting current skills.
- Competitive Salary - Full Benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Fort Wayne, IN.
- Current model is 1 physician and 2 NP's, changing to 2 physicians and 1 NP.
- Procedures a definite plus but not required.
- Family practice residents respond to codes.
- PA/NP support.
- No ICU or Peds admissions.
- Innovative Hospital Care is seeking a Nocturnist for our high-volume hospitalist practice at Lutheran Hospital.
- Physician does admits through ER and transfer center.
- 2018 graduates encouraged.
- Integrated Medical Specialists (IMS) based in Fort Wayne, IN is a multi-specialty group consisting of emergency medicine physicians (Emergency Medicine of Indiana-EMI) and hospitalists (Innovative Hospital Care-IHC).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago