Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knox) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- IU Health Starke Hospital is a 50-bed, not-for-profit community hospital.
- 50 hospital beds.
- Knox is about 1 hours southeast of Chicago and about 2 hours north of Indianapolis.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- No procedures required.
- The City of Knox is located in Center Township and is the county seat for Starke County, Indiana.
- IU Health Starke Hospital was recognized by the Indiana Rural Health Association for achievements and advocacy for rural healthcare.
- IU Health Starke Hospital is the sister facility of La Porte Hospital.
- 7-9 daily encounters.
- Robust outpatient programs include wellness, rehabilitation and infusion services.
- The hospital offers adult acute care, emergency services, surgical services, orthopedics, gastrointestinal services, diagnostic imaging and cardiovascular testing.
- This small town is great for families, offering low crime, a good public-school system, plenty of local amenities, and low cost of living.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners