Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Knox) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- IU Health Starke Hospital is a 50-bed, not-for-profit community hospital.
- IU Health Starke Hospital was recognized by the Indiana Rural Health Association for achievements and advocacy for rural healthcare.
- The hospital offers adult acute care, emergency services, surgical services, orthopedics, gastrointestinal services, diagnostic imaging and cardiovascular testing.
- No procedures required.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 50 hospital beds.
- This small town is great for families, offering low crime, a good public-school system, plenty of local amenities, and low cost of living.
- Robust outpatient programs include wellness, rehabilitation and infusion services.
- 7-9 daily encounters.
- Knox is about 1 hours southeast of Chicago and about 2 hours north of Indianapolis.
- IU Health Starke Hospital is the sister facility of La Porte Hospital.
- The City of Knox is located in Center Township and is the county seat for Starke County, Indiana.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.