Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average patient census is 15-17.
- No procedures.
- Cpsi for EMR.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Register for job alerts at.
- A hospital near Columbus, Indiana has a locum hospitalist opportunity available for a Physician or Advanced Practice Provider.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- The work schedule will be 7 days on and 7days off.
- An Indiana license is required upon starting the assignment.
- BLS and Acls certified.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with 1-2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- Apply by forwarding.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Locum Connections