Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Apply by forwarding.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- This site uses Epic for EMR.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with 1-2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- With an open ICU and a full time intensivist onsite, no procedures are required for this position.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- An Indiana license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Average daily census 15-18.
- Day and Swing Shifts.
- Register for job alerts at.
- A medical center in Indiana has a locum hospitalist opportunity available for an experienced Physician.
- Full specialty support.
- Hospitalist runs Code on their patients.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Locum Connections