Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With nearly 8,300 employees, they are the region's largest employer.
- Percentage yearly bonus!
- Full benefits package available.
- This city has award winning public school systems with a plethora of Universities available.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation structure.
- Because of the very low cost of living, residents are able to afford their dream homes!
- Residents boast about the amount of things to do.
- There is excellent sub-specialty support for both.
- Annual allowance of for CME.
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available.
- This city offers the best of major metropolitan amenities while allowing residents to live charming, family-oriented lifestyles!
- Opportunity: Health system hospital is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician to join its thriving team.
- ICU work and procedures are preferred but not required.
- This city is equidistant to Chicago, Detroit and Cincinnati and having very easy access to Indianapolis.
- H1-b candidates encouraged.
- Easily make over $300,000!
- Facility: Health System is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 820,000.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Whether you like shopping, fine dining, sports, or travelling, this city offers it all.
- Up to $150,000 in Student loan repayment available!
- Block schedule of 7 on /7 off, total of 168 shifts per year.
- Trying to raise a family?
- Northeast Indiana has over 400 lakes for relaxing weekend getaways.
- Location: The second largest city in Indiana and has been rewarded many times for having high quality of life, and lost cost of living.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago