Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing Night Shifts starting July 2018.
- An Indiana license is required upon starting the assignment.
- EMR: Epic.
- Full specialty support.
- A medical center in east central Indiana has a locum Nocturnist opportunity available for an experienced Physician.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with 1-2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Register for job alerts at.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- 7on/7off, shifts.
- Apply by forwarding.
- No Procedure.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Locum Connections