Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There may be occasional days available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- There will be an available Intensivist 24/7 either onsite or on. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Indiana due to growth.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Responds to codes.
- Blocks of 7 preferred.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Locum tenens physician will see an average of 6 to 10 admissions on the swing shift, and 3 to 5 admissions plus cross coverage at night.
- They are looking for candidates that are flexible to do swing and night shifts.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby consultant.
- Blocks of five and seven will all be considered.
- ICU coverage optional.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- IMs or FPs welcomed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 12-hour swing and night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.