Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Tipton) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Key responsibilities include: procedures optional,perform direct patient care involving usual inpatient hospital services: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease and disability in a hospital setting, etc.
- 7 on/7 off schedule Day Shift.
- Average 70-100 patients/week in hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tipton, IN.
- Small community hospital, critical access hospital.
- Services include: hospital admissions, inpatient consultations and discharge education, participate in daily huddles and collaborate rounding with multidisciplinary staff.
- Indiana University Health Physicians has employment opportunities for Hospitalists to join their newer hospital site in Tipton, Indiana.
- Competitive compensation model with Wrvus and benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago