Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About Us.
- Advanced Practitioner support.
- 7-on-7-off daytime schedule.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- On Indianapolis' desired north side.
- Our organization's values are represented by the acronym Priide: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence.
- Caitlin Gallagher, Sr.
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.
- Licensure & Certifications.
- " We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago.
- Board certified/board eligible in Internal Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
- Proficiency with procedures a plus.
- These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
- Community Physician Network is seeking a Hospitalist physician to join our well established group at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Community Health Network