Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
- Exceptional care, simply delivered.
- Easy access to women's health subspecialties (Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology, Behavioral Health, Urogynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Breast Health).
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes.
- BE/BC in Ob/Gyn and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
- Largest Ldrp in the nation (60 suites).
- Developmentally-friendly Nicu with 40 private suites.
- High-volume, collaborative setting (approximately 3,900 deliveries in 2015).
- Community Physician Network is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified OB Hospitalist/Laborist to join our growing program in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Physician-led organization and a large employed, multi-specialty physician group consisting of 600+ primary and specialty care physicians.
- Licensure & Certification.
- About Us.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top-notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, flexible, and demonstrate a commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine.
- Market competitive salary and benefits, including paid CME.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Community Health Network