Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Get up to 175 per hour or 382,200 per year for Indiana Hospitalist Opportunity Asap.
- Craig J. Harris.
- Not a J1 or H1B opportunity.
- Cellphone (.
- Lots of day and night shifts available that need coverage starting Asap.
- Suite 200.
- Plus weekend coverage available.
- Temp privileges available so can start shifts quickly.
- Night shift admits are divided up amongst the hospitalist and 2 midlevel's on duty.
- Multiple hospitalists and midlevel's on the floor at all times.
- Locums, locums to perm, or perm considered.
- Closed ICU.
- All travel and housing expenses covered as well as malpractice and tail for locums.
- 300+ bed hospital with all specialty back up on hand.
- Board certified or eligible in IM or FP considered.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- No procedures.
- You will stay busy with a lot of shift options.
- There is a rapid response team to take care of codes.
- We have an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work-$1000 referral.
- 7on7off not required as they are flexible with docs availability.
- Day shifts are broken up into rounders and admitters to make the shift much simpler for the hospitalists.
- Senior Physician and Midlevel Recruiter.
This perm job opening was posted
by Harris Medical Associates.