Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Indiana University Health National Recognition.
- Requires: MD, Internal Medicine Board Certification, Eligible for Indiana Medical License.
- Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
- Hospitals by the American Nurses Credentialing Center recognizing excellence in nursing care.
- Participate in daily huddles and collaborate rounding with multidisciplinary staff.
- IU Health Transplant is the only comprehensive transplant program in Indiana and one of the nation's largest solid-organ transplant center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Over 1,900 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 250 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana ( Source: IBJ, 2016 ).
- IU Health Physicians is recruiting a Hospitalist Leader for North Central Region which includes IUH Saxony, IUH North and IUH Tipton.
- Leader in the use of electronic medical records (EMR).
- With more than 200 physician researchers leading the way to new treatments, IU Health Simon Cancer Center is Indiana's only National Cancer Institute-designated patient care center.
- Six hospitals are designated as Magnet.
- 50% Clinical Among 3 Sites.
- Traditional M-F Day Schedule.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children's hospitals in the country by United States News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children's hospital in Indiana.
- Perform direct patient care involving usual inpatient hospital services: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease and disability in a hospital setting.
- Services include hospital admissions, inpatient consultations and discharge education.
- 50% Administrative Among 3 Sites in collaboration with Service Line Leader.
- Over 90% of IU Health Physicians use EMR to improve communication and coordination of patient records.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by United States News & World Report 20 years in a row.
- Client Overview.
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups.
- Procedures optional.
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives.
- IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
- Iuhp also serves as the faculty practice plan of the Iusm and brings together Iusm faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
- Ideal candidate would be an experienced leader in hospital medicine, comfort with critical care triage, comfort with limited specialty presence, building relationships across hospital and regional services, exploring innovative programming for hospitalist roles.
- Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise.
- IU Health Physicians group, which employs nearly 1,900 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state, is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago