Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Evansville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Evansville, IN.
- Provide coverage for 1 hospital, no driving around involved.
- The Medical Director will provide clinical leadership and supervision of the hospitalist team.
- Main hospital is a 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed Micu, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds Sticu.
- This provider will closely work with administration and physicians to achieve hospital goals and strategic plan.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to serve as the Hospitalist Medical Director and represent the leadership of the hospitalist program, in addition to the hospitalist role.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 182 shifts annually.
- State - wide service line and continuum of care.
- Moonlighting shifts available.
- St. Vincent Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group serving the Southern region of St. Vincent (Indiana) and member of Ascension Health, the largest non-profit, faith-based healthcare organization in the United States Our outreach extends into Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
- Physician-led, Patient centered care.
- Day shift.
- 7 on/7 off.
- 26 physicians, 7 nurse practitioners on team.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago