Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Long-term commitment.
- Ventilation management is strongly preferred.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- They are looking for a team player that is comfortable in a rural setting.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Indiana.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians.
- The work schedule will be seven days on and seven days, plus. You will see 10 to 12 patients per day, and up to 18 on a busy day.
- Acute care hospital.
- 7 on/7 off, plus.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.