Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- Physician / Hospitalist / Permanent / Indiana.
- Terre Haute is a college town with numerous higher education institutions, including Indiana State University and was named the 'Community of the Year' in 2010 by the Indiana Chamber.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Access to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- Strong subspecialist support across the board.
- H1B/J1 (2019) eligible.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- All required filing fees and services covered.
- This is the key to engagement.
- Cerner EMR.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership ™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- 372-bed not-for-profit teaching hospital providing care to residents of west central Indiana and Eastern Illinois.
- Open ICU (patients co-managed by the pulmonary team).
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- In addition to significant, recent advancements in manufacturing, downtown revitalization, and higher education, Terre Haute continues to be a major regional center for healthcare, retail shopping, recreation, entertainment and the arts.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents.
- Just off I-70 near Illinois and about 75 miles west of Indianapolis, Terre Haute is located alongside the eastern bank of the Wabash River in western Indiana.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Terre Haute, IN.
- Established 14 physician team with hospitalist RN.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago