Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bloomington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monroe Hospital is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join its hospitalist team in Bloomington, IN.
- Our company includes 45 acute-care hospitals in 14 states.
- Premium for night shifts (optional).
- ED Physicians admit.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bloomington, IN.
- About Prime Healthcare.
- Founded in 2001, Prime Healthcare has emerged as one of the largest physician-led health systems in the United States.
- Procedures not required.
- Production bonus.
- Block Schedule of 7:00 pm - 7:00 am 7 ON / 7 OFF.
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads).
- No codes.
- CME Allowance.
- We are also the nation's 5th largest hospital systems and have been named "Fastest Growing Hospital System" in the country by Modern Healthcare.
- Twelve of the hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, non-profit hospitals.
- Prime Healthcare is proud to be named one of the "Top 15 Health Systems" by Truven, and our hospitals are consistently among the "Top 100 hospitals" in the country.
- Health Insurance: self-funded EPO (HMO) no cost for provider.
- Competitive compensation.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We stand apart from others by our unique ability to save and transform hospitals.
- Retirement: 401k.
- Malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago