Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Direct Deposit.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 93% Board Certified.
- Two Critical Care Intensivists.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Health Care.
- Dental Insurance.
- Level II Nursery.
- This a great opportunity for a physician who enjoys practicing in a single hospital community with low managed care environment, supportive medical staff and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Vision Plan.
- Join a growing hospital employed practice.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
- Short-term Disability.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Reid program.
- Work collaboratively with physicians and advanced practice providers within our 217-bed regional referral hospital.
- 30 Bed ICU/CVU.
- We are looking for out-patient only Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians for a hospital employed multi-speciatly group of 100+ providers.
- Personal Accident.
- Life Insurance.
- Basic Life.
- Medical Staff of 200+.
- Student Loan Repayment of $200,000.
- Signing Bonus of $50,000.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Long-term Disability.
- Supplemental Life.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Excellent base salary of $250,000.
- Relocation up to $10,0000.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Average patient volume is 15-18 patients per physician.
- Full hospital benefits package.
- Dependent Life.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Open heart and Interventional Program.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Medical Insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago