Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Tax Saver Program.
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Join a growing hospital employed practice.
- Level II Nursery.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Full hospital benefits package.
- Excellent base salary of $250,000.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Relocation up to $10,0000.
- Two Critical Care Intensivists.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- 93% Board Certified.
- We are looking for out-patient only Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians for a hospital employed multi-speciatly group of 100+ providers.
- Medical Insurance.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Signing Bonus of $50,000.
- Reid program.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Long-term Disability.
- Supplemental Life.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- This a great opportunity for a physician who enjoys practicing in a single hospital community with low managed care environment, supportive medical staff and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Basic Life.
- 30 Bed ICU/CVU.
- Student Loan Repayment of $200,000.
- Vision Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-term Disability.
- Personal Accident.
- Open heart and Interventional Program.
- Dental Insurance.
- Medical Staff of 200+.
- Health Care.
- Work collaboratively with physicians and advanced practice providers within our 217-bed regional referral hospital.
- Dependent Life.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Average patient volume is 15-18 patients per physician.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
- Direct Deposit.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.