Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Richmond) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Average patient volume is 15-18 patients per physician.
- Join a growing hospital employed practice.
- We are looking for out-patient only Board Certified Internal Medicine Physicians for a hospital employed multi-speciatly group of 100+ providers.
- Life Insurance.
- Two Critical Care Intensivists.
- Excellent base salary of $250,000.
- Health Care.
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO).
- Work collaboratively with physicians and advanced practice providers within our 217-bed regional referral hospital.
- Dependent Life.
- Tax-sheltered Annuity.
- Wellness programs & activities.
- Relocation up to $10,0000.
- Reid Pharmacy Program.
- Dental Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Student Loan Repayment of $200,000.
- Personal Accident.
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Richmond, IN.
- Medical Staff of 200+.
- Long-term Disability.
- Signing Bonus of $50,000.
- Vision Plan.
- Direct Deposit.
- Reid program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid Days Off (PDO).
- Cafeteria Discounts.
- Short-term Disability.
- Adoption Assistance.
- Open heart and Interventional Program.
- Basic Life.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Level II Nursery.
- Full hospital benefits package.
- 93% Board Certified.
- This a great opportunity for a physician who enjoys practicing in a single hospital community with low managed care environment, supportive medical staff and the lowest malpractice rates in the country.
- Tax Saver Program.
- 30 Bed ICU/CVU.
- Long-term Recognition.
- Supplemental Life.
- 24/7 Hospitalists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.