Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Valparaiso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This town is home to Valparaiso University that attracts students from all over the world, bringing a youthfulness and diversity to its nearly 200-year-old streets.
- Porter Regional Hospital is part of Porter Health Care System which includes two hospital campuses and seven outpatient facilities serving Porter, Lake, LaPorte, Starke and Jasper counties.
- 7 PM - 7 AM).
- 12 hour NP/PA coverage (12 PM - 12 AM).
- The hospital is a 301-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission.
- EMR: Cerner.
- The facility features all-private patient rooms, advanced imaging equipment and new medical and communication technology.
- Offering low crime, plenty of local amenities, and great schools, Valparaiso is about an hour southeast of Chicago and 2 hours north of Indianapolis.
- 301 hospital beds.
- Valparaiso is the hottest spot in Porter County when it comes to arts, cuisine, entertainment and shopping.
- No procedures required - 24/7 Intensivist access - closed ICU.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 24 hour physician coverage (7 AM - 7 PM.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Manageable census.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 5 rounding day physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners