Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · October 24, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Starting in September.
- Schedule: 7 on/7 off.
- Ongoing locum assignment - Nocturnist and Swing shifts available.
- Census: 15-18 patients per day.
- No procedures.
- Hospitalist runs codes on their patients.
- Full specialty support.
- Open ICU with full time Intensivist.
- EMR: Epic.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum Internal or Family medicine coverage for a Medical Center near Dayton, OH.
- Shift times 10 am to 8 pm and 4pm to 2 am (must be willing to do both shifts).
- Apply by forwarding.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections