Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full specialty support.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average daily encounters 15-18.
- Run code on your own patients.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- Open ICU with intubation, central lines, and arterial lines.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Indiana.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
- Indiana state license prior to starting assignment.
- EMR: Epic.
- Day, Swing and Night shifts available.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Locum Connections