Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Terre Haute) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes.
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well-established program in Indiana.
- Sound Physicians has a robust internal support team.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Productivity and quality bonuses.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Block scheduling with focus on continuity of care.
- You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you will hire, mentor, and develop your team.
- Board certified Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Terre Haute, IN.
- Physician Leader / Chief Hospitalist / Permanent / Indiana.
- You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
- Open ICU.
- Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care.
- Active Indiana license or in process of applying.
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital.
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago