Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paid malpractice.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Coordination of admissions and discharge planning.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Munster, IN.
- Hospital committee work to improve processes of care.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Patient history and physical examinations.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Preferred knowledge and performance of procedures such as central lines and intubation.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join a busy, established hospital at Franciscan Physician Network located in Hammond, IN.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Average Inpatient Volume: 18.
- Customized marketing support.
- Order diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in consultation of supervisory hospitalist.
- Medication orders and reconciliation.
- Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Schedule 7 on 7 off, Thursday - Wednesday, 7 AM - 7 PM,.
- Attend Code Blues and Rapid Responses.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago