Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Relocation allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
- 3,000 per year for CME.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation's top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle, professional sports and entertainment, outdoor activities and an eclectic cultural scene.
- St. Vincent Hospital is currently seeking a BC/BE physician for a Nocturnist opportunity at our West 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- This role will provide adult hospitalist care to a wide variety of patients along with a team that includes an APP's and residents.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Pension plan and retirement savings plan (403(b) plan).
- Medical education debt repayment options.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- We offer night shifts that are 5 on/10 off or 7 on/14 off.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 1.