Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- Paid malpractice.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago