Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- Paid malpractice.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago