Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- Paid malpractice.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago