Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Commitment to Patient Safety.
- These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
- These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals - care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
- Baptist Health Floyd.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- The hospital offers 34 points of care in a full continuum from inpatient care to rehab services to home care.
- C omprehensive benefits package.
- Our Vision.
- Starting bonus.
- Paid CME and licensure.
- Excellent public and private schools with exceptional student to teacher ratios.
- Located just five miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, you will find that building a home here offers the perfect blend of Southern hospitality and Midwestern flair - where sophistication meets welcome home.
- While many of the Medical Group's administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level.
- H1-B candidates- yes.
- Cultural amenities and sports programs.
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- It's a great place to put down roots, raise a family and just.
- Baptist Health will live out its Christ-centered mission and achieve its vision guided by the following faith-based values: Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Excellence, Collaboration and Joy.
- Our Mission.
- Baptist Health will lead in clinical excellence, compassionate care, and growth to meet the needs of our patients.
- Relocation/moving allowance.
- A physician-led medical group.
- Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health's employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New Albany, IN.
- Baptist Health will continuously improve outcomes through system-wide efforts that drive and standardize our culture of safety and clinical excellence.
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
- Our Faith-Based Values.
- Base salary plus incentive compensation.
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457.
- Diverse economic base.
- About New Albany.
- Choose a bright future with Baptist Health Medical Group.
- Student loan repayment assistance.
- The region also offers a wide variety of options from charming rustic communities to the energy of city living, all within a short drive.
- About Baptist Health Floyd.
- Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses over 1,000 providers, including 650 physicians and more than 450 advanced practice clinicians.
- Exciting nightlife.
- Baptist Health Floyd is a 236-bed regional healthcare provider with one of Southern Indiana's most advanced comprehensive cardiac surgery programs.
- Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system's three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community's unique needs.
- Baptist Health demonstrates the love of Christ by providing and coordinating care and improving health in our communities.
- A known horse-racing hub, the city embraces its river town heritage while celebrating an effervescent cultural scene, vibrant with great dining, amazing events and more.
- J-1 visa candidates - yes.
- Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist, to join Bhmg Hospital Medicine located in New Albany, IN.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago