Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Closed ICU.
- If so, I want to speak with you immediately.
- No admissions.
- I'm reaching out to you on behalf of my client located in Northern Indiana.
- From an employed position working with an excellent group of physicians to enjoying your downtime fine dining, at the theater, and sporting events, this growing community has so much to offer any person or family.
- 7on 7off.
- This system is currently in their 3rd year of renovation adding 72 more beds!
- 294,000 + Sign on bonus.
- Full benefits, paid malpractice.
- Permanent Hospitalist.
- Hospital employed.
- Strong, cohesive group of Hospitalists.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Are you looking to join a growing, stable, Forbes top rated employer as a Hospitalist?
- Mid-level support.
- Their rapid growth demands top physicians ready to hit the ground running.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.