Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Strong, cohesive group of Hospitalists.
- I'm reaching out to you on behalf of my client located in Northern Indiana.
- Full benefits, paid malpractice.
- Mid-level support.
- Their rapid growth demands top physicians ready to hit the ground running.
- If so, I want to speak with you immediately.
- 294,000 + Sign on bonus.
- No admissions.
- 7on 7off.
- Permanent Hospitalist.
- Hospital employed.
- This system is currently in their 3rd year of renovation adding 72 more beds!
- From an employed position working with an excellent group of physicians to enjoying your downtime fine dining, at the theater, and sporting events, this growing community has so much to offer any person or family.
- Are you looking to join a growing, stable, Forbes top rated employer as a Hospitalist?
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Closed ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.