Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed.
- From an employed position working with an excellent group of physicians to enjoying your downtime fine dining, at the theater, and sporting events, this growing community has so much to offer any person or family.
- Full benefits, paid malpractice.
- This system is currently in their 3rd year of renovation adding 72 more beds!
- Mid-level support.
- Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Strong, cohesive group of Hospitalists.
- Closed ICU.
- No admissions.
- 294,000 + Sign on bonus.
- Permanent Hospitalist.
- I'm reaching out to you on behalf of my client located in Northern Indiana.
- 7on 7off.
- Their rapid growth demands top physicians ready to hit the ground running.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- If so, I want to speak with you immediately.
- Are you looking to join a growing, stable, Forbes top rated employer as a Hospitalist?
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 29.