Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7on 7off.
- Are you looking to join a growing, stable, Forbes top rated employer as a Hospitalist?
- Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- Permanent Hospitalist.
- I'm reaching out to you on behalf of my client located in Northern Indiana.
- This system is currently in their 3rd year of renovation adding 72 more beds!
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Full benefits, paid malpractice.
- If so, I want to speak with you immediately.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- From an employed position working with an excellent group of physicians to enjoying your downtime fine dining, at the theater, and sporting events, this growing community has so much to offer any person or family.
- Strong, cohesive group of Hospitalists.
- Hospital employed.
- Closed ICU.
- 294,000 + Sign on bonus.
- Their rapid growth demands top physicians ready to hit the ground running.
- No admissions.
- Mid-level support.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Dec 29.