Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking to join a growing, stable, Forbes top rated employer as a Hospitalist?
- If so, I want to speak with you immediately.
- Mid-level support.
- Their rapid growth demands top physicians ready to hit the ground running.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- From an employed position working with an excellent group of physicians to enjoying your downtime fine dining, at the theater, and sporting events, this growing community has so much to offer any person or family.
- Permanent Hospitalist.
- Strong, cohesive group of Hospitalists.
- This system is currently in their 3rd year of renovation adding 72 more beds!
- 7on 7off.
- Hospital employed.
- Closed ICU.
- 294,000 + Sign on bonus.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Do not miss out on this opportunity!
- I'm reaching out to you on behalf of my client located in Northern Indiana.
- Full benefits, paid malpractice.
- No admissions.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.