Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Most Popular Means of Transportation: 93% driving rate.
- Much lower cost of living than the national average and quiet neighborhoods - superb place to purchase a home, begin a new exciting career, and raise a family.
- Full benefits package including health, disability, CME, PTO, retirement, etc.
- Traditional 7 on / 7 off physician coverage.
- Growing Hospitalist Program.
- As an independent health system, they offer a wide variety of services, maintain vital safety measures, uphold the highest level of personal and professional ethics, create value and promote respect through each individual's care.
- Sports: 3 championship-winning minor league teams: The Komets (hockey), the TinCaps (baseball), and the Mad Ants (basketball).
- 40 Nationally as Best Places to Live.
- Fort Wayne, Indiana is in the northeastern part of the state - close to the Ohio border and less than an hour from Michigan.
- Weather: The ability to enjoy all four seasons.
- Mid-size metropolitan area in the heart of the Midwest.
- Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, this city provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- This city is thriving and the second-most populous city in the state with a population of almost 300,000 people and a total metro population of about 434k+.
- 3 hours driving distance to Chicago, IL.
- United States News Ranks Fort Wayne as.
- There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, renown Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from to go jogging, cycling, swimming, fishing and skating at the seasonal winter ice rink.
- 2 hours driving distance to Indianapolis, IN.
- For almost 100 years, this hospital has served the local community with outstanding compassion and proven excellence.
- Fort Wayne International Airport: 12 non-stop destinations and connections worldwide - Airlines include: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, and United.
- Indiana Metro City Hospitalist Opening with an Award Winning Facility.
- 3 hours driving distance to Detroit, MI.
- Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or IM Physicians, 2019 Residents and Visa Candidates.
- Competitive compensation to include base salary plus quality and production bonuses.
- Hours flexible and vary depending on patient load.
- Overnight NP on staff to assist with.
- No ICU, Codes or Procedures required.
- Very manageable patient volume.
- This hospital has also achieved two quality award distinctions over the past year in Patient Safety Excellence and Outstanding Patient Experience provided by Healthgrades.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.