Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Most Popular Means of Transportation: 93% driving rate.
- This hospital has also achieved two quality award distinctions over the past year in Patient Safety Excellence and Outstanding Patient Experience provided by Healthgrades.
- Sports: 3 championship-winning minor league teams: The Komets (hockey), the TinCaps (baseball), and the Mad Ants (basketball).
- This city is thriving and the second-most populous city in the state with a population of almost 300,000 people and a total metro population of about 434k+.
- Indiana Metro City Hospitalist Opening with an Award Winning Facility.
- Competitive compensation to include base salary plus quality and production bonuses.
- Fort Wayne, Indiana is in the northeastern part of the state - close to the Ohio border and less than an hour from Michigan.
- Whether you prefer living in a large urban setting or a quaint rural community, this city provides the perfect mix of convenience and the natural picturesque beauty of the land.
- Growing Hospitalist Program.
- 2 hours driving distance to Indianapolis, IN.
- Fort Wayne International Airport: 12 non-stop destinations and connections worldwide - Airlines include: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, and United.
- Hours flexible and vary depending on patient load.
- Full benefits package including health, disability, CME, PTO, retirement, etc.
- Traditional 7 on / 7 off physician coverage.
- No ICU, Codes or Procedures required.
- There is something to enjoy at all ages and every season including a 38-acre Children's Zoo, renown Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Art Museums, The Embassy Theatre, Parkview Field to enjoy events, fireworks and sporting activities, or 86 public parks to choose from to go jogging, cycling, swimming, fishing and skating at the seasonal winter ice rink.
- Weather: The ability to enjoy all four seasons.
- 3 hours driving distance to Detroit, MI.
- Overnight NP on staff to assist with.
- United States News Ranks Fort Wayne as.
- Much lower cost of living than the national average and quiet neighborhoods - superb place to purchase a home, begin a new exciting career, and raise a family.
- For almost 100 years, this hospital has served the local community with outstanding compassion and proven excellence.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- Very manageable patient volume.
- Mid-size metropolitan area in the heart of the Midwest.
- 40 Nationally as Best Places to Live.
- Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified FM or IM Physicians, 2019 Residents and Visa Candidates.
- As an independent health system, they offer a wide variety of services, maintain vital safety measures, uphold the highest level of personal and professional ethics, create value and promote respect through each individual's care.
- 3 hours driving distance to Chicago, IL.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 5.