Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start will be October 2018.
- Location: Indiana.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Small hospital in need for a hospitalist.
- Hospitalist needed in Northeast Indiana.
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- 25 bed facility seeing 14 patients a day.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Nice small quiet town northeast Indiana close to big cities with lots to do.
- 7 on 7 off 8am-4pm.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 3.