Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- Observation unit.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Heart Failure.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- 16 ICU and 22 PCU beds (38 critical care beds).
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Inpatient volume: 6 - 8 admissions per night.
- Customized marketing support.
- Part- time: 7 PM - 7 AM regular part-time schedule.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Full-time: 5 on/ 5 off, 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Operating Beds as of 10/17: 233.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult).
- No Rapid Response Team required.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- Employer will support training and competency education, if needed.
- Acls required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Crown Point, IN.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Renal Failure.
- Licensed Beds: 411.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Ideal candidate will have a desire to work in a community hospital setting with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- Paid malpractice.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a full-time and part-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal and Family Medicine Nocturnist to meet the growing demand of our new Hospitalist/Nocturnist program in Crown Point, IN at Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospital.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago