Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Customized marketing support.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- 16 ICU and 22 PCU beds (38 critical care beds).
- Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
- Operating Beds as of 10/17: 233.
- With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance.
- Observation unit.
- Franciscan Physician Network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal and Family Medicine Hospitalists to meet the growing demand of our new Hospitalist Program in Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospital.
- No Rapid Response Team required.
- Renal Failure.
- Heart Failure.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- We seek physicians who want to be part of a tight knit group of providers who will be committed to their patients, the hospital and each other.
- 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Physicians will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Inpatient volume: 16 - 20 patients per day.
- Acls required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Crown Point, IN.
- Commencement and retention packages.
- Candidates will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged.
- Lines and Intubation preferred.
- Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ's ministry in our Franciscan tradition.
- FPN includes more than 900 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
- Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of Franciscan Health, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health's hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois.
- Licensed Beds: 411.
- 7 On/ 7 Off.
- Paid malpractice.
- Physicians will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
- Ideal candidates are Internal or Family Medicine physicians, who want to be a part of the new Franciscan Health Crown Point Hospitalist Program.
- Employer will support training and competency education, if needed.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult).
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend.
- At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago