Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · August 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full Benefits package including health, life, dental and vision as well as CME.
- Average patient census of 15 per shift with Epic EMR.
- Procedures are required but training at the facility is available.
- Most importantly, with its short access to Chicago, it is easy to enjoy all the Windy City has to offer as it boasts some of the best cuisine, attractions, and entertainment in the United States and easy access to an international airport.
- Location: This Northwestern Indiana city is under an hour to Chicago and is a part of the section of the Chicago metropolitan area that overflows past the Indiana border.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indiana.
- It is a beautiful city with a wealth of fascinating history, an abundance of dining, entertainment, and recreational options.
- You'll be working with a team of Hospitalists with 7on/7off 12-hr shifts.
- Facility: The hospital offers a wide variety of services, such as inpatient services, birthing center, diagnostic and therapeutic solutions, emergency departments, hospice respite suite, inpatient and outpatient surgery, intensive care unit, and rehabilitation pavilion.
- This city has outdoor activities from fairs, fun-filled festivals, weekly farmers markets and easy access to Lake Michigan, a sprawling waterfront of activity.
- Opportunity: Daytime Hospitalist openings to join a large hospital with an open ICU and full sub-specialty support from Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians and Intensivists for co-management and consults.
- Compensation: Base salary of $260,000 for daytime with additional incentives to be discussed with candidates.
- Residents will not be disappointed with the variety that this city has to offer.
- The hospital is cap-exempt and loan repayment is negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago