Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus or student loan repayment.
- Schedule your interview now for a growing 83 bed general acute care community based hospital located two hours from Indianapolis, IN and just one hour from Louisville, KY.
- BC/BE IM physicians welcome as well as FM physicians with Hospitalist experience.
- Robust benefit package.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Madison, IN.
- Earn a solid base salary of $250,000 plus productivity bonuses.
- Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community of Madison, Indiana, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly /safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, (Parks, Lakes, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.
- Block schedule 7 on 7 off - APP's round with physicians.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.