Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus or student loan repayment.
- Block schedule 7 on 7 off - APP's round with physicians.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Madison, IN.
- Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community of Madison, Indiana, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly /safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, (Parks, Lakes, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.
- Robust benefit package.
- Earn a solid base salary of $250,000 plus productivity bonuses.
- Schedule your interview now for a growing 83 bed general acute care community based hospital located two hours from Indianapolis, IN and just one hour from Louisville, KY.
- BC/BE IM physicians welcome as well as FM physicians with Hospitalist experience.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.