Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Madison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE IM physicians welcome as well as FM physicians with Hospitalist experience.
- Schedule your interview now for a growing 83 bed general acute care community based hospital located two hours from Indianapolis, IN and just one hour from Louisville, KY.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Madison, IN.
- Signing bonus or student loan repayment.
- Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community of Madison, Indiana, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly /safe communities, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast, (Parks, Lakes, golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, boating, swimming pools, tennis courts, etc.
- Robust benefit package.
- Earn a solid base salary of $250,000 plus productivity bonuses.
- Block schedule 7 on 7 off - APP's round with physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.