Hospitalist Jobs in Indiana
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: View of downtown Indianapolis buildings from the canal.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lawrenceburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- We ask that you be board certified in internal medicine.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Great benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you are looking for in your career.
- Competitive compensation.
- Join TeamHealth and become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for part-time physicians to join our Hospitalist team as Nocturnists at Highpoint Health in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, near the greater Cincinnati area.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 22.